Tuesday, January 30, 2007

..:: it's a small world ::..

Just when i thought that having this blog makes no sense at all, the most surprising thing happened. Today, i am glad to be reunited with my long-lost friend ubisetela. Actually, she was the one who 'found' me. i'm still quite puzzled with the outcome of the whole situation.. but most of all i am really, really happy.. =)

p/s: i have to change my mind once again.. having this blog do make sense eventhough some people may consider it nonsense..

3 comments:

ubisetela said...

Da-da dear, (new name eh?)
Yana told me that u blog. So i texted her for the address.

Blog does make sense.. i hardly email these days, I just keep up with friends (& strangers) through blog!

STRIKER said...

Laa, fren dengan Ubisetela lah pulak...bahaya ni..

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

Ubisetela.. yup, that's my nickname at home nowadays.. skang nih lagi best sbb my nephew calls me mama da-da.. :-)
Owh, that answers my curiosity.. Yana rupa2nya ek.. so u still keep in touch with her.. (other than her, any other fellow TKCians??)

Yeah, guess u're right.. blogging is kewl!!

Striker --> u kenal ke ubisetela?? or a fan of her??