Thursday, March 1, 2007

..:: Sad, Sorrow Thots ::..

As I sat alone in the dark
Sadness came and crept into my heart
I tried to ignore it as best as I could
But it grew, stronger than it should
My mind is clouded, I could not think clear
I felt so lost and just wished that I'd disappear
Feeling of hurt infused into every inch of my soul
Now the sorrow and grief has taken control
.
.
I tried so hard not to cry, but the tears just kept rolling by
.
.
I know.. the pain is still there.. somewhere deep inside..
.
.
I know.. the feeling of unwanted.. the feeling of unloved..
.
.
I know.. how it feels to be different.. how it feels to be ignored..
.
.
…....................... where is the love when I needed the most?

2 comments:

ubisetela said...

Hey, get out of that dark corner!!
I know that feeling.. I know
*hugs*

hey, we do love you!

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

thanks dear ubi for being so understanding..
just pray that i'll be alright..