Saturday, October 14, 2006

YouR SHoPPiNG CoMPaNioN

I've just realised something today --> i am really a good shopping companion.. (ches, puji diri lagik.. kuikui.. :P) actually my good friend mentioned 'bout it today.. since i selalu temankan orang gi shopping but i myself don't really shop for stuff.. hmm, baru je terperasan and i do agree and feel that it is quite true.. :)

For example, last week on Saturday.. i temankan my dad along with my younger sis gi shopping at Jalan TAR.. actually, my dad nak beli songkok for himself and my nephew and oso new cushion covers for the cushions in the living room.. we went out a little bit late and arrived at Jalan TAR around elevenish.. We were fortunate to secure a parking space kat Semua House (tips: if u wanna go to Jalan TAR, please gi pagi2.. esp if u want to park near to the bazar ramadan.. nanti susah nak dpt parking.. and oso there will be a lot of people in that area kalo gi waktu petang). Pas balik tuh, i temankan my sis gi Mid Valley. She wanted to look for hari raya nye shoes.. (as usual, i volunteered to teman her).

Today, i went to Mid Valley again and this time i kuar with kawan kakak i and my younger sis.. kawan kakak i tuh wanted to look for shoes jugak. (fyi, my elder sis tak gi pun.. adik2nye pulak yg temankan kawan kakaknye ituh.. hehehe)

hmm.. mmg betullah tu, selalu jadik peneman org shopping.. dah terbiasa tp x perasan.. baru je sedar.. hehehe

As for me, i'm not a crazee shopping kinda of person.. ntah tak teruja nak shopping for myself.. lebey suka tengok org lain bershopping.. tumpang happy kalo org yg shop tuh dpt carik brg yg diorg nak beli.. hmm.. and one more thing maybe aku nih pandai bagi opinion kalo org nak beli sesuatu benda kot.. hehe, sbb tu org suka ajak aku temankan diorg gi shopping.. (hahaha.. puji diri lagik.. cam bagus je kan?? kihkih).. Another thing is, i only shop kalau item tuh i really2 need or item tuh is on bargain and oso good value for money.. so far takde lah nak beli baju memahal giles.. will always look for bargains.. that's what i like to do when i shop.. :)

Okay kalo ada sesaper nak carik teman utk shopping, meh ajak aku.. hehehe..
Xde ahh, gurau2 je.. But, i usually will temankan those who are close to me to shop n i really don't mind even if i don't buy anything..

p/s: The outcome from the above shopping outings :- 

  • 1. i got a new pair of jeans from dorothy perkins (with 20% discount and less than RM100)
  • 2. i bought a perfume which costs me RM70 (brand ESCADA kat perfume warehouse sale)
itu jer... and m so, so thrilled coz item tuh seme mmg takde lagi and leh dpt harga yg berpatutan.. value for money!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I nak ajak u teman I shopping bleh

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

la.. saper lah nih?? first of all kenalah introduce urself.. camne nak ajak teman kalo i tak kenal, betui dak?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

ativan drug ativan for vicodin withdrawal - ativan withdrawal melatonin