Monday, September 25, 2006

WHaT WaS i THiNKiNG??

i remembered jotting in my blog that i wanna write sumething (bits & pieces) about my recent relationship with my x. emm.. but now, come to think of it.. i don't think i'd like to share it with the world cause i don't wanna dwell in the depths of my painful past.. and i don't wanna relive thru the emotional roller-coaster that i had gone through. Duh, and as if i don't have anything else better to write about. Yup, from today, i wanna have a positive outlook in life.. insya Allah.

FoRGiVe & FoRGeT
emm.. i had forgiven him. i already forgave him for what he had done to me and he did admit that he was wrong.. but alas, this relationship had to end since i can't go on living in misery. forgiving him is okay but the forgetting part is really difficult.. here's something that i've been feeling for quite awhile which i simply need to write down and have closure...

I had forgiven you....
The one who had disrupted my life
and put me thru agony with such abusive words...

The one who altered my thinking
until i too perceived myself as someone who is not worthy of love,
not worthy of myself and not worthy of anyone else..

The one who said that he loved me
but at the same time not accepting me for who i am
and who i wanna be...

The one who always see the bad
instead of the good side of me...

I had forgiven you...
I truly had forgiven you...

But I'm trying to forget those harsh words
and those insensitive remarks
that had turned me into someone else..

It's really hard for me to forget...

Now, i'm picking up pieces of me
that have been torn apart...
Now, i'm struggling to be normal again..
Now, i'm learning to be happy..

So, please don't enter into my life..again..
or even in my dreams...

Enough is enough...
This relationship had ended..
and there's no more 'us'..
There's no more 'we'..
It's over between you and me..
Full-stop.


p/s: not trying to be poetic, but those are just my thoughts which have been kept in my heart for so long.. and i need to let go...
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus cuma ....in english
kalau in malay lagi bagus...
heheheheh

Anonymous said...

Sabo jer lah, memaafkan tu sifat yang mulia

Anonymous said...

said here..tak tau plak kak linda ade blog kebetulan terbukak kat pc pahy ni..ayoo sedap nye bahasa kak linda.."terjatuh cinta" jap ngan ayat2 tuh.pandai menulis dan puitis orgnya..as john labu said kalo dalam BM mesti lagik melatop!!..huhuhu..enway tabah kak linda ni kan..wa caya sama lu..hehheeh

Farhi Rosley said...

Ala, kalau dah tuka english feeling dier tak sama dah kut.. kan kak linda kan.. hehehe..

By gone be by gone, eh betul ker ayat neh. Yg penting dier dah kene reject.. hahaha... Skang single mingle and yet available... hehehe..

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

thank you all ~ john labu, anonymous, ayedd & farhy for ur comments (john labu & anonymous - i know who u are, so u better watch out.. hehe)

anyways, i totally agree with farhy kalo buat in BM feelings dia dah tak sama dengan words in english.. and memula tu pun i just typed in english and everything else as you know it dah tertulis kat situ..

ayedd.. alamak, tak terasa la pulak k Linda nih pandai berpuisi.. cuba try test je tuh.. suka ekk?? tq..

p/s: skrg dah tutup buku and xmo lagi terbeban ngan kisah2 lama tu.. kini bebas! hehe