Tuesday, December 12, 2006

..:: FeVeRiSH SuRPRiSe ::..

Alhamdulillah, today i managed to get back to work after suffering a high fever and migraine during the weekend.

Mmm.. guess what? i received a few surprises today....

~~~~~

Early in the morning, i got an sms from a friend asking whether i'll be coming to work today... . 

i gladly replied that insya Allah, i'll be in the office :-) 

Later, i was surprised by her reply saying that she misses me... 

*sob, sob, felt like crying*

~~~~~

When i got to the office, a colleague of mine who sits in front of my workstation and just got out from the morning meeting said,..

    'hey, where have you been??everyone in the office misses you...'   

*owh.. shucks... am i really missed??? *

~~~~~

Later, a few of my colleagues dropped by and asked me...

     'hey, how are you doing??....'    'are you getting better??.....'  'are you okay???....'

and they also gave some advise to take good care of myself.

~~~~~


It's just that... sometimes i feel that no one cares about me... or no one knows if i exist... feeling unimportant and useless...

Is it just me??... or my thoughts are playing tricks on me???

But, today i just realised that there are people, other than my family, who do think about me and cares about me....

Eventhough it was just for a short moment... 

     Somehow it made me feel 'important', made me feel 'happy',....

.....and above all it made me feel 'blessed'

And i also, do truly care of the people who had touched my life..
      thank you so much for being there... 
            thank you so much for your support...

p/s: absence do makes the heart grow fonder... not turning up for a day really made a difference






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah..semoga lepas ni awak sentiasa ceria...

LiNdA @ Da-Da said...

Thanks for the wish!
Yup, alhamdulillah i am happy.. and I do hope you are happy too.. ;-)