Thursday, December 28, 2006

..:: I.M.T.R.O.U.B.L.E.D ::..


Dearest diary,

Lately, I am really2 stressed out. I just don't know why. One thing's for sure, it's definitely not related to my work becoz, alhamdulillah I can still cope with the workload. Somehow, I just feel like I'm disconnected with myself.. feeling of lost.. losing touch with ME.

Mmm, just recently, I keep having flashbacks of the painful memories... grrhh.. really x larat lah.. really feel frustrated and at times angry with myself for having these snapshots of the past.. Gambaran masih jelas lagi and suara2 masih terngiang-ngiang kat dlm kepala aku. aku tak daya lagi. (kenapalah 'ko' nak kacau aku lagik.. huhu)

I'm not giving up but skrg nih aku rasa mcm patah semangat sikit kat diri sendiri. Aku cepat pulak rasa guilty, rasa down, rasa pessimis. Pastuh, semakin byk aku pk semakin cepat aku rasa exhausted. Once i start thinking, i just couldn't stop. I can't control 'them'. It's like 'they' are having their own way of doin' the thinking for me. Kalau slow2 tuh takpe tp ini tak, mcm bullet train, pacing back and forth lelaju, sib baik tak collide ajer.

Apa aku nak buat? I know there may be some issues that i need to settle. I need to dig deep and figure out.. and skrg nih aku tgh pening, confused.. 

-->> I.M.T.R.O.U.B.L.E.D.!!!


No comments: