Thursday, December 14, 2006

..:: JuGGLiNG eMoTioNs ::..

"When any fit of anxiety or gloominess or perversion of the mind lays hold upon you, make it a rule not to publish it by complaints but exert your whole care to hide it. By endeavoring to hide it, you will drive it away." Dr. Samuel Johnson 

Today was not a good day for me. It all started with two separate and unexpected phone calls when I got to work this morning. Owh, when I had just managed to avoid someone (and the related counterparts) from my past, then suddenly 'BAM!' just like getting hit on the head by a coconut fruit (hehe.. mcm pernah kena pun.. :P) everything turned sour.. :-( But, I was quite amazed at myself.. I managed to retain my composure and talked in the most polite way as possible..

It's just that I don't understand why this 'someone' called me up in the first place.. and then followed by this 'someone's' sister. The relationship had already been terminated months ago.. Why can't his sister accept the situation?? 
No, means no, right??

All my emotions were jumbled up. I tried my best not to fall into the trap of depression. For one minute I was okay, and then the next minute I feel absolutely terrible. What I do know is, I need to fight back all those negativity and not let it get to me....

Alhamdulillah, i'm okay now..

No comments: