Wednesday, December 6, 2006

..:: i'm STiLL HeRe ::..

it has been quite a while since i last updated this blog.. it's not that i purposely refuse to write or don't have anything to write but i just don't seem to meet upon the 'perfect' time to access the internet... no joke!

mmm, and now at the wee-hours of the night *while listening to mariah carey's hero*, i'm back in front of the new kewl pc in my bros room, writing *oppss, typing actually*... you know what, i actually love to write... cause within the last month, i stumbled upon my good old diary during my college years at mcc, kuantan... *reminiscence of ikip and jalan gambang days*.... wowzers! just couldn't believe that i can write... hahaha.. mostly, i write 'bout how i felt.... what goes on around me and also there were lots, and lots of motivational words for myself... hahaha.. it's really funny dowh coz i've been giving myself motivational tips all this while... no wonder, for these past couple of years, i have this urge to be a motivator like Dr Fadzilah Kamsah or H.M Tuah Iskandar.. duh, that answers it.. erk, who knows one day, i might appear in front of the tv screen and have my own show, or may publish my own books on motivational tips and stories and have my own column in the magazine or newspaper *woooo.. keep on dreamin' dear..*

mmm, for the time being.. i think it's best for me to just stick with my blog... mmm, and actually, i really don't know if people do actually read whatever if i have to say or write... *nemind lor, if ppl dun read oso, i can always read back whateva i've written*.. hehehe

till then... over and out... Linda @ Da-Da signing off


You Are a Life Blogger!
Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


this is me maw!



No comments: